Please note, as we look toward a phased reopening, we at Statesboro Psychiatric Associates will continue to prioritize the safety of our patients and staff. To do so, we will continue to see patients via telehealth through June. Once in-office visits resume, patients can expect the following:
In-office policies and procedures:
- Masks are required for entry to the office.
- Please come into the office alone for appointments. Minors can be accompanied by one parent.
- Upon entering the office, staff will take your temperature, and you will be asked to complete a COVID screening form.
- Please follow social distancing notices in waiting room areas.
For increased safety:
- There will be a continued increase in cleaning and sanitizing of the office, both between patients and of the office as a whole
- For TMS, providers and patients will wear masks and gloves.
Providing a safe environment for our patients and staff has always been a top priority. As the COVID19 situation continues to evolve, we will try to stay one step ahead.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation,
Your SPA Providers and Staff