Please note, as we look toward a phased reopening, we at Statesboro Psychiatric Associates will continue to prioritize the safety of our patients and staff. To do so, we will continue to see patients via telehealth through June. Once in-office visits resume, patients can expect the following:
Safety questions will be asked prior to scheduling:
- Have you travelled out of the area in the past two weeks?
- Have you been in contact with anyone from out of state in the past two weeks?
- Have you been practicing social distancing?
- Have you come in contact w/ anyone who has COVID19 or COVID19 symptoms?
- Do you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath?
Patients will then be informed of the following in-office policies and procedures:
- Please wear a mask to your appointment
- Please wait in your car. Our staff will call you when we are ready for your appointment.
- Please come into the office alone for appointments. Minors can be accompanied by one parent.
- Upon entering the office, staff will take your temperature, ask you safety questions (above), and provide you with hand sanitizer.
- Please do not enter waiting room areas – you will be taken directly back to see your provider.
For increased safety:
- There will be a continued increase in cleaning and sanitizing of the office, both between patients and of the office as a whole
- For TMS, providers and patients will wear masks and gloves, which will be sanitized between treatments
Providing a safe environment for our patients and staff has always been a top priority. As the COVID19 situation continues to evolve, we will try to stay one step ahead.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation,
Your SPA Providers and Staff