Resources & Media Coverage
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) has been featured in several prominent news publications highlighting its success in treating depression. Among these publications and television shows are: Dr. Oz, The Daily Buzz, TIME Magazine, Scientific American, Discover Magazine, and Good Housekeeping. See below for more news stories discussing the latest applications of TMS Therapy.
- 10/20/2017 Psychiatry Advisor: Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- 08/23/2017 Fox17: Non-invasive, drug-free technology helps those with depression
- 07/25/2017 Psychiatry Advisor: TMS Treats Rx-Resistant Depression In Older and Younger Adults
- 07/18/2017 Reader’s Digest: The Treatment That Finally Lifted My Depression After Everything Else Failed
- 07/05/2017 Charlotte Observer: On the radio, he brings life to the party. Off it, mental illness nearly killed him.
- 06/23/2017 CBS New York: Magnetic Therapy Can Provide Alternative Treatment For Depression
- 06/06/2017 9News: New Treatment working wonders for teens with depression
- 06/01/2017 News Medical: TMS offers hope for seniors with depression
- 05/02/2017 Cleveland Clinic: Can’t conquer depression? TMS may work when antidepressants fail
- 04/21/2017 News Sentinel: Dealing with treatment-resistant depression
- 04/20/2017 TDT News: Waco center to studying returning veterans
- 04/02/2017 Newsweek: Mood-boosting magnets might help treat depression
- 03/09/2017 Fox News Health: VA enlists help of TMS to treat veterans in battling depression
- 03/08/2017 SWNS: Depressed man who wanted to die has his condition cured
- 03/03/2017 Q13 Fox: Magnetic stimulation helping those with depression
- 02/28/2017 WCVB: TMS offers promise in treatment of depression
- 02/21/2017 Scientific American: Brain Imaging Identifying Different Types of Depression
- 02/12/2017 Post and Courier: TMS Treating Depression in VA Hospital
- 01/31/2017 Wood TV: Kentwood Office Uses TMS to Master Depression
- 01/12/2017 CBS 4 Indianapolis: New Treatment That Helps Depression
- 01/04/2017 WBRC: TMS Offers Depression Breakthrough
- 12/27/2016 Tallahassee Democrat: Success Story – Rethinking Solutions to Depression
- 12/26/2016 Times Union: Gloversville Doctor Treats Depression With TMS
- 12/20/2016 Greenville Online: Treatment Offers New Hope For Clinical Depression
- 12/16/2016 Science Alert: Magnets are Being Used To Retrieve Lost, Short-term Memories
- 11/23/2016 WHSV: Fishersville Doctors Use New Technology to Treat Depression
- 11/20/2016 Santa Fe New Mexican: Bipolar Disorder Defies Diagnosis and Treatment
- 10/27/2016 NY Post: Magnets Cured My Depression
- 10/24/2016 WRDW: New Treatment Helps Depression and Reduces Military Suicides
For more news articles featuring TMS, please see NeuroStar’s Press Coverage page.
TMS+YOU is an online community and national patient advocacy site for TMS Therapy. Those considering Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation can connect with patients who have had the treatment to answer questions, share insights, and get the latest information.